Project Manager role:
- 5 years of project management experience in web/application development.
- Web development cross-team coordination. (Design group, Processors, and 3rdparty vendors etc.).
- Demonstrated expertise in project management across several knowledge areas: Scope, Risk, Quality, Communication and Stakeholder Management.
- Exemplary communication at all levels of organization, including senior management and decision makers.
- Ability to convey any complex situation, acting as a liaison between technical and non-technical teams.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills, able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to execute well under pressure, adapt to a constantly changing environment and be available for project support outside of regular hours.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Organize, lead and motivate project teams to provide best possible product given time and resource constraints.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Manage workload distribution, Development team responsibilities and deliverables according to current and projected need.
- Monitor Development Team deliverables for scope, quality and timeliness.
- Work with the client, partners, management and the PMO to set project goals, confirm and negotiate resource assignment according to current business priority.
- Timesheet approval and tracking of projected and actual Dev resource usage by project.
- Playing a lead role in all partner interactions within a project. Bring an unrivalled passion for delivery, a positive attitude, and strive to exceed customer expectations in every interaction.
- Assign responsibilities, set expectations and motivate team members towards achieving project goals.
- Monitor and control resources, tasks, risks and milestones.
- Act as the single point of contact for all projects, provide status updates and reports for all stakeholders.
- Provide monthly reports on projects' completion, financial forecasts and overall performance.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management/leadership experience in a Web/Software development organization required.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- PMP, CAPM and/or Scrum Master certificate is an asset.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in 'Full software life cycle' projects.
- Minimum of 2 years of external client management experience is required.
- Experience working with off-site project team members is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience as a web/software developer, systems analyst and/or business analyst is beneficial.
- Project Management experience on large/enterprise applications is preferred.
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Microsoft Project (or similar), as well as defect management software is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills (including client and conflict management) are required.
- Must have excellent English written and oral communication skills and be able to speak comfortably to a variety of audiences.
Joining Period: Immediate
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Web / Software development organization: 5 years (Required)
- external client management: 2 years (Required)
- project management/leadership: 5 years (Required)
- English (Required)
Phoenix Wise Web Design & SEO Toronto